Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kanye West 5 ALBUM COVERS + TRACKLIST!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kanye West is going to be including five album covers in his new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" that will drop on November 22, reports MTV. The first album cover Kanye wanted was deemed too racy. Family
oriented stores would refuse to sell it.

Thus the record label Def Jam convinced Kanye to change the cover. The NY Daily News reports that Kanye tweeted on Twitter "They don't want me chilling on the couch with my phoenix.!" He also joked "In response to the reaction of my album cover, I'm deeply worried if I haven't offended everybody."

Did George Condo Create Kanye West's 5 Album Covers?

No word yet if they new covers were created by same artist who created the first cover, George Condo. Will the new covers create new controversy? Kanye does seem fond of riling up the public and getting his name all over the new.

Condo has an intriguing artistic style. He uses lots of deep exotic colors and a surreal style that creates a vivid fantasy scenario.

- Julia Bodeeb (AssociatedContent.com)

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Tracklist

1. Hell Of A Life
2. Dark Fantasy
3. Power
4. Chain Heavy
5. Ghetto University (All of the Lights)
6. That’s My Bitch
7. Runaway
8. Lost In The World
9. Gorgeous
10. Monster (featuring JAY-Z X RICK ROSS X NICKI MINAJ X BON IVER) CDQ – Original unfinished leak
11. Holding Me Back
12. Devil In A New Dress
13. The Joy
14. So Appalled | Unfinished OG LEAK
15. Blame Game
16. Sweat On My Face
#? LORD ft. Mos Def, Swizz Beatz, Raekwon & Charlie Wilson
#? Good Friday feat. Common, Pusha T, KiD CuDi, Big Sean & Charlie Wilson

No comments: